Saturday, July 16, 2011

Toshiba laptop problems with the webcam?

I have a year old Toshiba laptop with a built in webcam and ever since I got this laptop it has been giving me trouble. I have never used the webcam or anything. Everytime I turn on my laptop and go on the web the brightness on the screen on the computer dulls than lightens back to normal, it's the wierdest thing! There is a little light that is on right now next to the webcam that shows up blue and every time the screen lightens it turns on and every time it dulls it turns off. And now it's blinking! It does this about every minute! When the blue light turns off it makes this noise its really wierd and kinda sounds like symbols crashing into one another! Please help me fix it it's driving me nuts and I don't know what else to do! Any answers and appriciated! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment