Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please help my nethew spilled water on my Toshiba laptop.?

My nethew spilled a glass of water on my laptop it was fine at first and than after an hour I realized that some letters on keyboard didn't worked so I turned it off and told my brother about it. He told me to unplug it and take the battery out and than he compressed it with air to take all the water out. But when I turned it back on it made a really loud beeping sound and only up and down errow worked. After that I blow dryed it with a fan and than turned laptop up side down and left it over night like that. In a morning I turned it on again and still the same beeping sound and only up and down errows worked. So I wrapped the laptop in a paper towel and placed it in a bag with rice and left it next to the sunny window. Maybe I only made things worse and made a really bad mistake by turning it on after it happened. :( Can somebody please tell will it ever work again maybe somebody had the same problem please help me I'm really worried and scared:((

No comments:

Post a Comment